Monday, October 5, 2015

High Value Coupon of the Day

Hi Ladies,

I found a high-value $2/1 Colgate toothpaste printable coupon I used at Walmart

You will want to print this coupon quickly as high-value coupons tend to run out fast!

You can use this coupon at any store, but right now you can get the toothpaste for 99 cents at Target or Walgreens after coupon! I was able to print this twice from two different computers, and scored four tubes!



Use this coupon on Colgate Total Daily Repair, Optic White Express White, or Enamel Health Toothpaste size 3-oz. or more! More coupons are available here.

I hope this saves you some $$$

Quaint Housewife

2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Thank you so much. I will be using this coupon. I really enjoy reading your blog as well. I just found it a couple of weeks ago and I'm really enjoyed reading your post. I too have a blog if you would ever like to stop by and visit. Organizedhomemakingforchrist.blogspot.com

Catherine Walker said...

Dear DeNiece,

Thank you for visiting. I actually visited your site when I saw your website in my stats. I noticed you are a long-time blog veteran. I love that you are so dedicated to God, husband, and home. Your site gives me that "cozy" feeling.

Glad to meet you.

Quaint Housewife