Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Top 10 Hobbies for Housewives


Almost every housewife I know enjoys the time they have by themselves at home after their husbands go to work. It is traditional "me time." Breakfast is out of the way, and you don't have to tackle the "honey-do" list that your spouse gave you for at least a few hours.

Some housewives without children use this break-time to take a nap or have a cup of tea, but it is also a great time to catch up on a hobby. If you think you are becoming a bored housewife or just looking for a new, creative outlet, consider taking on one of the following pleasant hobbies. These hobbies are both great pastimes and contribute to your household as well. So you will not feel you are wasting your time when you do them. Be fruitful and enjoy!













Practicing one of my own hobbies --
re-purposing old items around the house!:





3 comments:

Archives said...

We had a relaxing Christmas too! Happy New Year from Carole's Chatter

Bercel KyBer said...

I'm going to try making soap as well as canning later.
For now, I am focusing on perfecting some soup recipes and making breakfast muffins for my husband.
Love this post!

Catherine Walker said...

Dear Bercel,

Ahh, I love soups, especially those with some beef in them. If you like cranberry orange muffins, I have a great recipe at my other site:

http://stoveandhome.hubpages.com/hub/Cranberry-Orange-Muffins

QH