Monday, October 13, 2014

Cranberry Orange Muffins

Cranberry Orange Muffins


I made THE best muffins I ever had on Sunday morning, and I'd like to share them with you.

Husbands love almost nothing more than warm baked goods on Sunday morning, and I enjoy them too. In my house, Sunday is the day I make our big breakfast of the week -- turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, sauteed potatoes, and homemade muffins. Well, I did not disappoint this week.

I made a delicious cranberry orange muffin, stuffed with plump cranberries, bursting with orange flavor. So good!

As I wore my cute kitchen apron, I placed the warm and satisfying morning meal in front of my husband. I saw his eyes light up as he said, "Oh, thank you, this is going to be good."

As a housewife I place a lot of value on my husband's compliments and happiness -- part of what makes a satisfying marriage for me. This baked treat made our Sunday morning complete, and the recipe made enough to have some left over for this week. I hope you enjoy them too. They have now become my permanent "housewife muffins."


No comments: